Machine Learning Engineer
Why the best and the brightest come to Verint for careers in high tech.
Leader in Cyber security, Open Source Web Intelligence, communication Interception.
We are a recognized leader in the enterprise and security intelligence markets, and our solutions are used by more than 10,000 government and commercial organizations around the globe, including over 80% of the Fortune 100.
Verint is a growth company with more than 4,800 dedicated professionals, offices worldwide, and $1.158 billion in revenue for the year ended January 31, 2015.
Blink, a new, exciting, well-funded business unit within Verint, is looking for a talented Machine Learning Engineer to take part in building a unique product.
In this role you will develop and implement machine learning models for classification of IP communications traffic
- Analysis of IP network captures
- Production of tagged data sets for supervised learning models
- Building and optimizing supervised learning models for the data sets
• Training program and a unique opportunity to gain experience and a set of skills in the field of Cyber security and web intelligence;
• Opportunity to gain experience in an Agile environment;
• You will be able to set a start of your own professional career;
• You will take part in various international projects;
• You will work in a friendly environment, with flexible working time and motivated colleagues;
• Get experience in working with top customers in the world;
• Work with mixed international teams;
• Fresh fruits, snacks and drinks;
• 25 days paid vacation and work-life balance;
• Tennis table, football table, relax room in the office;
• Additional many social benefits;
• Good remuneration package.
· B.Sc Computer Science or other relevant degrees
· Knowledge in Python
- Experience with packet capture and analysis tools like wireshark
· Knowledge in SSL/TCP/IP network layers
· Experience or Final project/Courses in Machine Learning or Deep learning
· Python machine learning libraries and tools such as: Pandas, Scikit-learn, NumPy – advantage