If you want to join a company that develops cutting edge products, provides innovating technological solutions for the cellular telecom market, is a leader for wireless solutions whose main vision is to create a smarter and safer world. Then we are for you.
What will your daily work be like?
- Active Involvement in the full product life cycle: research, design, manufacture, testing and maintenance
- Design custom systems and portable platforms for cellular applications
- Design metallic, plastics and composite material devices.
- Have full understanding of the different manufacturing techniques e.g.: injection molding, CNC, die casting, 3D printing, milling
- Working with different members of the wider team (board designers, system engineers etc..) to design end-2-end products
- Undertake thermal analyses of components and systems and provide solutions
- Get involved in the prototype assembly process, offer immediate solutions, assure long-term fixes, derive conclusions and assimilate improvements in the work procedures.
What do you need to apply:
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Master will be considered an advantage
- Experience in working in Solid-works is essential as well as proficiency in heat dissipation techniques
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A broad knowledge of mechanical systems and manufacturing experience is necessary
- Very good English
What can we offer you:
- Great environment
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Platform to continuously innovate and improve