IP Team Leader
- Working with many internal interfaces: Project managers, PMO, PDM, Architects and Service.
- Coordinating and monitoring several projects in parallel in a dynamic, deadline intensive environment.
- In-depth knowledge of IP communication protocols
- Practical experience with IP protocol s L2 - L7.
- Proven experience of IP debugging, using tools like Wireshark, Tcpdump,
- Lead IP development team
- Manage multiple projects
- Supporting any activity which requires development related engagement: Site surveys, POC, demo, etc.
- Mentor and nurture team members
- Work closely with PJM\PMO to monitor execution
Back to Search Results
- alexFE T”L or A strong developer 3-4 years’ experience
Practical experience with IP protocol s L2 - L7.
- BA in Computer science
- Familiar with C++/C# (Server side)
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated with proven leadership skills