Verint Cyber Intelligence is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
Our projects are extremely interesting, working directly with our strategic customers. You will work on projects from the requirements stage till the deployment at the customer's sites.
We are looking for a C#/C++ Software Engineer, to join our team.
You will have an opportunity to participate in developing state of the art security technologies, and benefit from high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
- Meaningfully participate in the development and support of various products in communications products that function independently and integrated with other systems.
- Develop, troubleshoot and analyze highly complex data network
- Research and analyze data networking technologies
Key skills and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Professional experience of 3-5 years developing in C# or C++
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming
- Fast learner and ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel abroad (up to 30% of the time)
- Fluent in English
Nice to have skills:
- Experience/knowledge in both C++ and C# - big advantage
- Experience in Telephony(GSM/UMTS) /VoIP
- Work with server client architecture