We are looking for a professional & experienced Quality Assurance Engineer, to join our R&D group’s QA team.
The successful candidate will play a significant role in ensuring all our products go through strict QA procedures, guaranteeing high quality products delivery.
You will have the opportunity to influence & play a significant role in the rapidly growing cyber and intelligence fields, by participating in the development of state of the art technologies, and high-level involvement in projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
- Responsible for comprehensive system testing.
- Writing test documents, such as STD, STP and ATP.
- Running manual tests while using multiple simulators and analysis tools.
- Analyzing and understanding quality risks.
- Participating in all QA activities throughout the project stages.
- Performing functional testing and acceptance testing at customer sites (abroad).
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a software tester, with large communication systems - Mandatory.
- Experience in QA methodologies and testing documents - Mandatory.
- Academic degree - Mandatory (advantage for Computer Science).
- Excellent English - Mandatory.
- Willingness to travel abroad, for 2 weeks each time, about 5 times a year - Mandatory.
- Highly committed and responsible, independent and able to take initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Multitasking capabilities .
- Experience with customer facing and presentation skills - Major advantage.
- Testing experience in IP protocols (VOIP, TCP/IP, FTP, etc.) - Major advantage.
- Experience with Quality Center or equivalent - Advantage.
- Knowledge in SQL - Advantage.