Verint Cyber Intelligence is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
Our projects are extremely interesting, working directly with our strategic customers. You will work on projects from the requirements stage till the deployment at the customer's sites.
We are looking for a professional & experienced Quality Assurance Engineer, to join our R&D group’s QA team.
The successful candidate will play a significant role in ensuring all our products go through strict QA procedures, guaranteeing high quality products delivery.
You will have the opportunity to influence & play a significant role in the rapidly growing cyber and intelligence fields, by participating in the development of state of the art technologies, and high-level involvement in projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
- Responsible for comprehensive Cyber Intelligence system testing.
- Writing test documents, such as STD, STP and ATP.
- Running manual tests while using multiple simulators and analysis tools.
- Analyzing and understanding quality risks.
- Participating in all QA activities throughout the project stages.
- Performing functional testing and acceptance testing at customer sites (abroad).
Key Skills and Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience as a software tester, with large communication systems
- Experience in QA methodologies and testing documents
- Academic degree (advantage for Telecom and information technology / Computer Science)
- Experience of E2E testing multidisciplinary integrated system with variety of subcomponents
- Willingness to travel abroad, for 2-3 weeks each time, about 5 times a year
- Very good English communication skills
- Highly committed and responsible, independent and able to take initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with customer facing and presentation skills- Major advantage
- Testing experience in IP protocols (VOIP, TCP/IP, FTP, etc.) - Major advantage
- Experience with telephony protocols SS7, GSM, UMTS, VoLTE - Major advantage
- Experience with Quality Center or equivalent
- Knowledge in SQL