System Integration Engineer
Verint Cyber Intelligence is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
Our projects are extremely interesting, working directly with our strategic customers. You will work on projects from the requirements stage till the deployment at the customer's sites.
We are looking for a professionally competent System Integration Engineer, to join integration team, and play a significant role in integrating product’s subsystems at applicative level, and integrating its applications to the system
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to participate in developing state of the art security technologies, and benefit from high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
· Professionally and efficiently plan, execute and support the integration aspects of complicated communication & cyber intelligence solution
· Playing a significant role in delivering IP communication and cyber intelligence solution to Verint customers
· Integrating product’s subsystems at applicative level, and applications
Key Skills and Requirements:
· 5+ Years of experience as an integrator/post-sale/complex technical support
· Bachelor’s degree (advantage for Telecom and information technology / Computer Science)
· Windows knowledge and understanding
· Customer oriented approach, customer facing experience
· Cross-system analytical skills
· Extensive travel (30%-50%) abroad
· High level of English, including technical English
Nice to have skills
· Good understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V)- major advantage
· Knowledge and understanding of packet data and ISP network (MPLS, GSM, LTE)
· OS knowledge and understanding (Linux, Unix)
· Familiarity with, and understanding of networks topology (LAN, WAN, etc.)
· Central Storage solutions (EMC, NetApp) and technologies (SAN, NAS) know-how
· Familiarity with SQL and DBMS (Sybase, Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
· Additional languages