System Integration Engineer
We are looking for a professionally competent System Integration Engineer, to join integration team, and play a significant role in integrating product’s subsystems at applicative level, and integrating its applications to the system
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to participate in developing state of the art security technologies, and benefit from high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
- Professionally and efficiently plan, execute and support the integration aspects of complicated communication & cyber intelligence solution.
- Playing a significant role in delivering IP communication and cyber intel solution to Verint customers.
- Integrating product’s subsystems at applicative level, and applications.
- Software Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Extensive OS knowledge and understanding (Windows, Linux, Unix).
- Familiarity with, and understanding of networks topology (LAN, WAN, etc.).
- Good understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V).
- Central Storage solutions (EMC, NetApp) and technologies (SAN, NAS) know-how.
- 1-3 Years of experience as an integrator/post-sale/complex technical support.
- Customer oriented approach, customer facing experience.
- Cross-system analytical skills.
- Extensive travel (30%-50%) abroad.
- High level of English, including technical English.
- Knowledge and understanding of packet data and ISP network (MPLS, GSM, LTE).
- Familiarity with SQL and DBMS (Sybase, Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL).
- Additional languages.