System Integration team leader
Hiring manager: a
We are looking for a charismatic experienced System Integration Team Leader, who knows how to set up, motivate and manage a software development team, to join our R&D group.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to influence & play a significant role in the rapidly growing cyber and intelligence fields, by participating in the development of state of the art technologies, and high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
As the Team Leader, you will have a key position in the R&D, involved starting in the design and planning stages, until the system reaches full production at customer premises. The System Integration Team Leader is in charge of integration between the product’s subsystems at the applicative level, while integrating its applications to the system, virtual/physical infrastructure and networking/transmission equipment.
- Leading and managing a local team of SI engineers in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Matrix management of field support functions.
- Software Engineering/practical engineering degree or telecom units
- 2+ years of managerial experience as a Team Leader or equivalent technical management, experience with technical team building
- 3+ years of experience as an integrator/post-sale/complex technical support
- Experience in the following areas
o Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
o Networking topologies (LAN, WAN)
o Virtualization Technologies (VMWare, Citrix)
o Storage Solutions (Netapp/EMC, SAN/NAS)
o Familiarity with SQL and DBMS (Sybase, Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
- Technical troubleshooting and debugging skills, ability to function as technical lead
- Customer facing experience is mandatory
- Ability to travel abroad (15%)
- Languages: Fluent English is mandatory, additional languages – Advantage
- Highly committed and responsible, independent and able to take initiative