Engineering group is looking for a talented and motivated Production Technical Lead to play a key role in the product introduction and manufacturing process.
You will be responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of HW , SW and IT tools, methods and tests for production lines of the new and already established products.
You will independently lead technical aspects with our contract manufacturers and share production management efforts interacting with R&D, Quality, Manufacturing, Procurement groups.
Part of your job is to build and maintain product and manufacturing engineering infrastructure, implement engineering changes and product lifecycle management.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering or other related technical field.
- Previous experience in engineering or NPI group in a high tech company.
- Proven record in leading NPI process, product transfer to production, manufacturing support, ECO management
- Experience in Windows, Linux, networking, computing platforms
- Hands on in installing and setting up desktops and servers.
- Knowledge in electronic components, electronic manufacturing process, RF is advantage
- Ability to work with electrical drawings, debug electronic assemblies
- Experience in manufacturing testing, test and lab equipment
- Experience in ATE development, LabVIEW or similar platforms
- Knowledge in PLM and ERP systems – AGILE, Oracle is advantage
- High matrix management capabilities, ability to lead and motivate the others.
- High professional and technical skills, fast learning abilities.
- Wide organizational vision and proactive approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high motivation, ability to work under pressure and multitasking.
- Excellent English (verbal and written).