Central, important, influential role in leading enterprise architecture of projects with interfaces to development groups, project manager, product management.
Part of a team responsible for the internal architecture of complex large scale products that is build off different technological environments from different domains.
Responsible for solutions and technical aspects of projects: requirements, design and delivery.
Strong interface with customers, understanding the needs and leading design sessions with R&D
- Graduate of Computer Science / Computer Engineer
- Experience of at least 6 years in software development for at least three years as Designer
- at least 3 years managerial experience (TL or GL)
- Previous experience leading the development or development processes on a large scale environments
- Ability to work in complex matrix-based environment
- Excellent Interpersonal communication.
- Technological curiosity and personal excellence.
- Familiar with RFC standards for communication and networks standards.
- Communications –TCP / IP, SOAP, HTTP
- Rich and varied background in technologies:
- Databases and data warehouses (Data Bases, BigData (Hadoop), and Data warehouses, ETL)
- Queuing systems and information flow – MQ-Series or MSMQ or JMS & Complex Event Processing (CEP)
- Multiple Distributed Systems and Components – optional.
- Survivability and load distribution – Redundancy, High Availability, Scalability and Load sharing
- Familiarity with different operating systems – MS Windows or Linux
- Familiarity with different development environments -. Net Framework or Java / (J2EE)