Manual & Automation QA Engineer
We are looking for a talented QA Automation engineer to assess software quality through automated and manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs using automated and manual tests and analyze the results.
The job responsibility includes installing, operating and debugging video management systems, situational awareness systems and various integrations.
A unique, versatile and exciting opportunity to work on various products tightly with R&D teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
You should have a keen eye for details and excellent communication skills.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work as expected.
If you are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
- Academic degree, preferably in technological field
- 3+ years of direct experience in software test automation.
- Strong coding abilities.
- Experience writing and executing automation test using CodedUI, QTP or similar tools
- Experience with client server systems on Microsoft environment
- Experience with TFS – advantage
- Communicate and align the automation strategy with the rest of the team members, make recommendations to improve reliability, performance, best practices, and processes