Java Backend Developer
Verint has a new team of Mobile experts, responsible for establishing a foundation for future Mobile products. The team is responsible for defining Verint’s mobile technical strategy, building all required foundation, implement complete mobile solutions and distribute the knowledge both internally and externally. Team members are expected to be a unique source of up-to-date knowledge, representative, motivated and versatile. For all of you, expert Java developers, join us for a challenging journey of creation and delivery.
- At least 5 years of server side Java development
- B.Sc in computer science or experience from relevant army service
- Experience with server-side mobile concepts, technologies and procedures (such as push notifications)
- Knowledge of server-side security concepts
- Experience in developing in a multi-services, multi-threaded server side applications.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software design and development.
- Experience with Apache Tomcat. Knowledge of WebLogic is an advantage
- Experience with multi-threading, Object Oriented Design.
- Experience with REST & TCP HTTP protocols
- Experience with databases – SQL – advantage
- Knowledge of virtualization and DevOps procedures – advantage
- Can-do approach, self-learning capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Leadership capabilities of both, technology and team - advantage