Customer Asset Administrator
Verint CIS is looking for a talented open-minded team player person to develop, implement and drive a cross-functional process addressing a business need.
· Key activities include: Responsible for gathering, logging, tracking and assuring the data integrity of Verint CIS Customer files (Install Base)
· Establishing a sustainable and efficient collection and update process.
· Gathering of respective Install Base information from a variety of interfaces, such as: factory, field etc..
· Preparing and distributing IB related reports and statistics
· Interfaces - work jointly with relevant functions (Production NPI; Deployment teams (SI); Field and global support and Product Management)
·1+ years’ experience working in a global high-tech company, preferably around sales Operation, accounting or similar domains
·Excellent Excel and Office skills
·Understanding of the Customer Services business – an advantage
·Strong results orientation. Capable of making commitments, setting priorities, and delivering results on time and on budget.
·Creative thinker who can bring fresh ideas and think around roadblocks
·Self-starter who can operate without daily direction and can set priorities
·Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively in a team-based organization across multiple locations
·Fluent English (S/R/W) – mandatory - additional languages – an advantage