Security Researcher- Threat Hunting
The cyber division is an R&D group which acts as a kind of start-up inside Verint and functions as a meaningful growth engine.
The group develops a solution which automates cyber investigations based on detection engines developed in-house, endpoint and network forensics and a correlation engine.
We, the research team, analyze various Cyber threats and attack scenarios and find creative ways to automate the detection and investigation of malware as part of the product.
We greatly impact the design and development of the product and interact with a wide variety of technologies (such as graph database, forensic investigation tools, Elastic stack).
We all share a passion for cyber security but have different specialties such as malware analysis, network and endpoint forensics, machine learning and more.
If you want to be a part of a small team and have a big impact on the development of an innovative platform, come work with us!
What you need to have:
- Proven experience in application and/or network security research, preferably in a product company- at least 2 years.
- Experience with Threat hunting, Incident Response and Digital Forensics domains.
- Programming skills (scripting and/or OO languages).
- Deep understanding of contemporary threats landscape and attack vectors.
- Knowledge and deep understanding of networking and internet protocols.
- Knowledge and deep understanding of malware techniques and methods.
- Willing to travel abroad occasionally.