IP Team Leader
We are looking for a charismatic experienced IP Team Leader, who knows how to motivate and manage a software development team, to join our development group.
You will have the opportunity to influence & play a significant role in the rapidly growing cyber and intelligence fields, by participating in the development of state of the art technologies, and high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
· Working with many internal interfaces: Project managers, PMO, PDM, Architects and Service.
· Coordinating and monitoring several projects in parallel in a dynamic, deadline intensive environment.
· In-depth knowledge of IP communication protocols
· Practical experience with IP protocol s L2 - L7.
· Proven experience of IP debugging, using tools like Wireshark, Tcpdump,
- Lead IP development team
- Manage multiple projects
- Supporting any activity which requires development related engagement: Site surveys, POC, demo, etc.
- Mentor and nurture team members
- Work closely with PJM\PMO to monitor execution
- FE T”L or A strong developer 3-4 years’ experience
- Practical experience with IP protocol s L2 - L7.
- BA in Computer science
- Familiar with C++/C# (Server side)
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated with proven leadership skills