Data Science Team Leader
We’re Verint Cyber Security.
We are building TPS - A new and exciting next-gen platform for Threat Hunting and Cyber Investigation.
We use cutting edge technologies to collect and combine unique data from both network and endpoints to allow swift investigation and detection of advanced cyber-attacks.
Using the TPS, a cyber-security analyst can easily access all data needed to Hunt, Investigate and Respond to an ongoing attack.
As a data science team leader you’ll own and lead the whole data science pipeline from prototype to production.
You’ll recruit and lead a team of Data scientists and Engineers responsible for developing core product features.
Some of the Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Own and oversee large scale technical implementation of Machine Learning algorithms
- Develop algorithms that will assist cyber analysts in finding malicious activity
- Advise other Data Scientists on best practices and methodologies
- Drive the research roadmap and identify areas we can improve the product
You Should Have:
- Strong experience in building and deploying machine learning algorithms in a production environment
- Demonstrated ability to write clean code in Java or Python
- Experience working with industry standard libraries and frameworks like Keras, PyTorch, Spark MLLib and Tensorflow
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders