QA Team Leader
Verint Cyber Intelligence is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
Our projects are extremely interesting, working directly with our strategic customers. You will work on projects from the requirements stage till the deployment at the customer's sites.
· Starting in the design and planning stages, the team is involved in all stages of development, testing and site implementation of the product.
· Lead QA team of 4-5 testing engineers, testing communication intelligence systems.
· Responsible for scheduling, QA tasks, objective definition, complying with requirements, employee development
· Leading management processes at team and group level
· Interfacing with multiple groups within the business unit: Development, Sales, Project Managers, etc.
· Responsible for planning and implemented QA tests
· Risk management
· Leading testing and integration of protocols and servers related to network data decoding
· Relevant academic education (Computer Science, Software Engineer, Electronic Engineer)
· 3 years’ experience managing QA/Integration teams on large communications systems
· Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols layers 3-7 or SS7 and Cellular protocols
· Willingness flying to customer sites 4 times a year for period of 2 weeks
Nice to have skills:
· Experience in testing cyber security products – major advantage
· 3 years’ experience in manual testing of large communication systems – mandatory, automated testing – advantage