Data Scientist, Product Evaluator
This is a great opportunity to join a professional, highly motivated and exciting Analytics group. We are looking for a Data scientist and a Product
Evaluator! You will join the Analytics research team, and will work closely with the Analytics product management and development teams, to
evaluate the correctness and relevancy of our Analytics algorithms both AI and NLP and help improve Verint’s analytics products. You will bridge
between the research team and the experience and value users are expecting to get out of the algorithms that are being developed. In this role
you are expected to translate business and research questions into data analysis, conducting research experiments, with the ability of statistical
coding and modeling.
- Translate businesses and research questions into data analysis and modeled research experiments.
- Provide insights and recommendations to and with our researchers and product management members.
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Develop and automate tools and code to support the data evaluation experiments and missions.
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype, to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverable and presentations.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of Verint's Analytics measures and metrics.
- Evaluate the quality quantitative value, strength and effectiveness of Analytical insights and analytics results.
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis on work of a quantitative nature (Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, etc) or
- equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with data modeling and reporting.
- Coding experience with Java, C++, Python, PHP or similar language.
- Working with statistical packages (R, SAS, Stata, MATLAB, etc.), and in working with datasets.
- Experience in building experiments, reports and dashboards to provide quantitative evaluation of analytical measures.
- Experience in translating analysis results into recommendations, and business and research questions into an analysis framework.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and critical thinking skills.
- Distinctive analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A language-savvy.
- An analytical approach.
- Excellent English.
- Additional languages is an advantage.