Regional Service Engineer (RSE) - Americas
The role of the Regional Service Engineer is to ensure the service level supplied to our customers while maintaining the customer systems production status and preserving the technical level of the region support organization.
The RSE is responsible to maintain region global ticket status and progress, managing the internal process, while supporting technology and administrative the field support engineers and agents located locally at customer destination. The RSE Engineers will take ownership supporting region operational activities such as Demos, POC, and management of required sub-regions tasks.
The position is located in Verint IL while supporting the Americas customer direct and as back office to the region teams located in the region. The IL location is to ensure closer/faster service process with the technical centers and product houses locally and TZ wise.
What you will do:
- Maximize field support performance and knowledge
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide additional escalation support to resolve key account issues
- Develop proactive plans to prevent or predict issues
- Provide continues communication across the organization
- Troubleshoot and repair a variety of Verint Hardware and Software applications.
- Analyze and provide alternate solutions to a problem and select the optimal solution
- Participate in New project design, commission, and implement
- Work Independently or as part of a team on larger projects
- Must have a B.Sc. degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, or the equivalent
- Two years of customer/field service experience supporting a Networking or Telecom environment supporting LAN/WAN, Network Security, and Windows applications is a plus - Advantage
- Proficiency in Spanish - Advantage
- Mobile/RF Experience- Advantage
- Strong Network administration and troubleshooting background along with the ability to install and configure software in order to service and install our proprietary hardware/software
- A professional demeanor and the ability to interact positively with customers is necessary.
- Travel up to 40% with some emergency travel.