Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
This is a great opportunity to join our talented and highly professional team who are developing our market leading, innovative and cutting edge cellular telecommunications products, which are used to safeguard people around the world.
What will your daily work be like:
- Active Involvement in the full product life cycle: research, design, manufacture, testing and maintenance
- Design custom systems and portable platforms for cellular applications
- Design metallic, plastics and composite material devices.
- Have full understanding of the different manufacturing techniques e.g.: injection molding, CNC, die casting, 3D printing, milling
- Working with different members of the wider team (board designers, system engineers etc..) to design end-2-end products
- Undertake thermal analyses of components and systems and provide solutions
- Get involved in the prototype assembly process, offer immediate solutions, assure long-term fixes, derive conclusions and assimilate improvements in the work procedures.
What do you need to apply:
- 5+ years experienced in mechanical design
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Master will be considered an advantage
- Experience in working in SolidWorks as well as proficiency in heat dissipation techniques will be an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate and involve different subject matter experts in the design
- Very good English
What can we offer you:
- Great environment
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Platform to continuously innovate and improve