R&D Project Manager
Hiring manager: Avihay Rosenboim
We’re Verint Cyber Security R&D.
We are building TPS - A new and exciting next-gen platform for Threat Hunting and Cyber Investigation.
We use cutting edge technologies to collect and combine unique data from both network, endpoints and many other resources to allow swift investigation and detection of advanced cyber-attacks.
Using the TPS, a cyber-security analyst can easily access all data needed to Hunt, Investigate and Respond to an ongoing attack.
We are looking for an excellent R&D Version Manager to join us and manage our versions.
As one of our Version Managers, you will have Full responsibility for planning and managing our versions, this includes ensuring that versions are delivered on time and meeting quality and product requirements.
You’ll be making daily decisions in all version related aspects such as architecture and implementation dilemmas, resource allocation and alike.
You’ll be working closely with all organization interfaces such as product Management, project management, research, architecture, development and QA teams and with high end cyber security customers.
You Should Have:
- Relevant academic education (Computer Science, Software Engineer and alike) – mandatory
- At least 5 years’ experience in development position – mandatory
- At least 2 years’ experience in R&D matrix management or as a team leader/ group leader of development teams – mandatory
- Experience with modern development methodologies – advantage
- Experience in integrating new technologies to a product – advantage
- Multitasking capabilities and ability to deliver under time line constraints
- Excellent interpersonal skills