IT Transformation Leader
Hiring manager: Todd Ferraro
The IT Transformation Leader will be responsible for leading a global programs that will drive transformation and deliver operational support for customers.
Understands business processes and determines ways to leverage technology, people and process to elevate the performance of this global organization.
Implements program management capabilities to ensure activities and resources are appropriately aligned and will provide thought partnership and analytical support to leaders and teams.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Drives global transformation programs to enhance delivery, operational excellence, and value creation.
- Provides analysis and insights to the transformations in progress to drive continuous improvement.
- Participates as part of an integrated team responsible for the delivery of strategic roadmaps to improve technology, quality, customer and stakeholder satisfaction, among other metrics.
- Fosters and maintains relationships with senior external and internal stakeholders to correctly manage expectations and achieve successful program outcomes.
- Ensures strong program management governance.
- Implements tracking and measurement systems and tools such as creating benchmarking and collecting market data to provide ongoing quantitative measure of business results.
- Maintains professional skills through training, certification and by successfully delivering complex programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT preferably and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of Program Management experience in large enterprise environments with 3+ years leading people.
- 3+ years of experience in deploying Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Experience leading large transformational programs.
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to coordinate and influence team members from multiple internal departments and external vendors
- Ability to understand complex business processes and develop effective risk management and monitoring programs.
- Ability to effectively present ideas and communicate with senior leadership.
- Ability to influence, lead and implement initiatives independently and drive results across many organizations.
- Appropriate sense of urgency and commitment for critical deliverables; excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Up to 15% of travel, mostly international
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- PMP certification
- 3+ years in recent role working in a global company in there Israeli subsidiary