A tech-savvy BSC graduate, with experience of more than 5 years for a full-time position and with readiness to travel 50% of the time or more within Europe.
· Manage Customer-facing activities, including commercial and technical sessions, demonstrations, and presentations (in English)
· Leading technical solutions in Telecommunications
· Matrix management of global response teams throughout the sales cycles
· Prepare technical and commercial documentation (in English)
· In-depth knowledge in Telecommunication technologies (e.g. PSTN, GSM, UMTS, LTE, Thuraya, Iridium, Inmarsat).
· In-depth knowledge in Off-Air, Endpoint security, Web and Open source intelligence - advantage
· Working experience in the Telecommunication industry – must
(Examples: mobile or Internet providers such as Vivatel, Telenor, A1)
· Experience in working in a High-Tech and/or Software project-oriented companies – must
· Background in security organizations and law enforcement agencies – advantage
· Management of technical solutions in matrix environment – advantage
· Experience in working with global customers, preferably Telecom companies in Europe – major advantage
· Languages – Spanish in particular, additional languages (other than Bulgarian) – advantage
o Training program and a unique opportunity to gain experience and a set of skills in the field of Cyber security and web intelligence;
o Opportunity to gain experience in an Agile environment;
o You will be able to set a start of your own professional career;
o You will take part in various international projects;
o You will work in a friendly environment, with flexible working time and motivated colleagues;
o Get experience in working with top customers in the world;
o Work with mixed international teams;
o Fresh fruits, snacks and drinks;
o 25 days paid vacation and work-life balance;
o Tennis table, football table, relax room in the office;
o Additional many social benefits;
o Good remuneration package.
· Academic degree in Engineering, Communications or Computer Science – must
(Examples: Electrical/Electronic engineering, Telecommunication engineering, Software engineering, Computer Science)
· Excellent communication & presentation skills in English (professional level) - must
· Willing to travel abroad for 50% of the time - must
· An autodidact tech-savvy professional with strong analytical skills, eager to learn new technologies.
· Management skills in a matrix environment and multitasking capabilities.
· Writing comprehensive technical and marketing documents in English.
· Experience as a solution architect in a high tech/SW company - advantage
- · Army service in one of the Intelligence units – advantage