Why the best and the brightest come to Verint for careers in high tech?!
Leader in Cyber security, Open Source Web Intelligence, communication Interception.
We are a recognized leader in the enterprise and security intelligence markets, and our solutions are used by more than 10,000 government and commercial organizations around the globe, including over 80% of the Fortune 100.
Verint is a growth company with more than 4,800 dedicated professionals, offices worldwide, and $1.158 billion in revenue for the year ended January 31, 2015.
Verint Systems Bulgaria EOOD is looking for a tech-savvy BSC graduate, with mid-level experience (2-5 years) for a full-time position and with availability to travel at least 50% of the time within Europe for the position of Pre-Sales Engineer with Spanish.
- Manage Customer-facing activities, including commercial and technical sessions, demonstrations, and presentations.
- Leading technical solutions in the Telecommunications, Off-Air and Endpoint areas
- Matrix management of global response teams throughout the sales cycles
- Form white papers, Impact assessments, high-level solution descriptions and pricing strategies.
- Training program and a unique opportunity to gain experience and a set of skills in the field of Cyber security and network intelligence
- Opportunity to gain experience in an Agile environment
- You will be able to advance your professional career
- You will take part in various international projects, working with top customers in the field
- You will work in a friendly environment, with flexible working time and motivated colleagues
- You will have the opportunity to join our Verint Airsoft team, Football Team, Pilates group with in-house trainer, Folklore Dance group
- Tennis table, football table, relax room in the office
- Fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- Many additional social benefits - health and dental care package, Multisport card, food vouchers
- 25 days paid vacation and work-life balance
- Good remuneration package
- In-depth knowledge in Telecommunication technologies (e.g. PSTN, GSM, UMTS, LTE, Thuraya, Iridium, Inmarsat).
- In-depth knowledge in Off-Air, Endpoint security, Web and Open source intelligence - advantage
- Experience in working with global customers, preferably in Europe.
- Languages – Spanish in particular, additional languages (other than Bulgarian)
- Working experience in the Telecommunication industry
- Experience in working in a high-tech project-oriented companies and management in matrix environment.
- Background in Intelligence methodologies – advantage.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English (professional level).
- An autodidact tech-savvy professional with strong analytical skills, eager to learn new technologies.
- Management skills in a matrix environment and multitasking capabilities.
- Writing comprehensive technical and marketing documents in English.
- Willing to travel abroad for 50% of the time
- Academic degree in engineering, communications or computer science.
- Army service in one of the Intelligence units – advantage.