We are looking for a talented product manager to join our product team in ACE LABS.
You will have the opportunity to influence & play a significant role in the rapidly growing cyber and intelligence fields, by participating in the development of state of the art technologies, and high-level involvement in projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
As a product manager you will:
- Own a leading product in our core business line.
- Translate your vision and road map into reality by taking responsibility over research and development directions, market requirements analysis and strategy.
- Orchestrate Researchers, developers, QA, sales teams and customers in a highly technological and dynamic domain.
- Generate marketing collateral including product descriptions, presentations & Demos and pricing strategy
- Interact frequently with our customer base through presentations, demos, and seminars
- Write detailed product requirements
- Deliver knowledge to sales and pre-sales.
You should have:
- 3+ years of experience in product management, solution architecture or equivalent role
- Experience in working with R&D and architecture teams
- Proven knowledge and experience in Endpoint Security
- Proven experience and track record in technical and customer-facing roles
- Hunger for success, sparkle of excitement and a smile.
- Analyst/ Intelligence / SIGINT background.
- Academic degree in engineering, communications or computer science
- Spanish, Russian or French speaker