We are looking for a talented and motivated student to join our team and take part in core finance activities.
For the chosen candidate, this will be a great opportunity to
gain experience in the Finance world, work alongside professionals and be
exposed to business processes.
This role requires to perform financial tasks, including but not limited to:
· Preparation of financial statements to the Office of the Chief Scientist in Israel as well as the FP7 in Europe.
· Assistance in preparation of the Company’s financial statements (both quarterly and monthly).
· Analysis of the Company’s results as well as accounting treatment, including calculations.
· Field of study – Accounting or Economics (from second year)
· Understanding of financial terms (US GAAP an advantage)
· knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel (an advantage)
· Interpersonal skills and a strong team-player.
· Determination and willingness.