Senior NLP Algorithms Researcher
Our interaction analytics team at Verint, is looking for a talented, passionate and inventive NLP algorithms expert, with background in or NLP linguistics, to help build, design and evolve our industry leading Customer Engagement solutions.
Our mission is to enable our customers uncover actionable insights from voice and text-based customer engagement sources such as customer calls, emails, chats, social media, surveys, and other internal and external sources.
Verint Interaction Analytics, ensures organizations are able to quickly analyze, report, and determine the next best action for the organizations success and its customers engagement.
We are looking for candidates with both programming and strong linguistic or NLP orientation.
- M.Sc or higher in computer science, informational systems or equivalent
- NLP, Machine Learning or equivalent practical experience in R&D large scale NLP systems, in an industrial or government environment–an advantage
- Experience in statistics and data analysis, and familiarity with software packages for statistical analysis and NLP toolkit–an advantage
- Programming knowledge and experience (Python / C# / Java)
- Experience in structural aspects of language (semantics, syntax, morphology, phonetic), usage patterns and variation (sociolinguistic, psycholinguistic) and research methods including corpus linguistics will be considered as advantages
- Ability to collaborate with bigger teams and excellent communication skills
- Production level code development standards.