Hiring manager: Adrian Ionita
Verint Cyber Intelligence is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
Our projects are extremely interesting, working directly with our strategic customers. You will work on projects from the requirements stage till the deployment at the customer's sites.
As an integral member of our delivery team, the Reports Developer is responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of Business Intelligence (BI) reports. You will design, develop, test and implement reports and dashboards that utilize the business data stores.
Mandatory skills include:
- At least 4-6 years of development experience
- BA/BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Good proven hands on experience with:
- Proven previous work with reporting software (Ex: SAP Crystal Reports)
- At least basic skills of Java
- Willingness to travel abroad (advantage)
Knowledge in the following frameworks is an advantage:
- Crystal Reports
Nice to have:
- Web Development (ASP.NET, IIS)