Hiring manager: Noam Seelenfreund
We are looking for a Product Owner to lead, prioritize and monitor work for our strategic R&D.
Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases, coordinating sprints, facilitate fast scope decision making and mitigate unexpected changes to plans. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify customer needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver to forefront of our company’s vision.
Responsibilities Incorporating feature requests into product roadmap
- Grooming and prioritizing backlog
- Writing user stories and defining acceptance criteria
- Highly involved in high level product design processes
- Broad systemic vision (ראיה מערכתית), experience in large system architecture and design - mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to motivate in a matrix management environment – mandatory
- Experience in defining product requirements - mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree from a known academic institute- – mandatory
- degree in engineering or computer science – advantage
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management, architecture or R&D – significant advantage
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle - significant advantage
- Intelligence / SIGINT background – advantage
- Familiarity with lawful interception – advantage