Product Manager - TI
Verint is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead a main product in one of our core business lines.
- Full ownership of a leading product in one of our core business lines
- Managing a state-of-the-art product, in a very dynamic environment
- Responsible for research and development vision, providing direction, analyzing market requirements, strategy and implementation, working with researchers, developers, sales and of course customers.
- Defining the research directions, transfer market/customer requirements into research items
- Generating marketing collateral including product descriptions, presentations & Demos
- Substantial customer interaction through presentations, demos, and seminars
- Detailed product requirements definition and characterization (MRD, PRD, other relevant collateral)
- Knowledge delivery to sales and presales
Back to Search Results
- Previous experience as a Product Manager in a global company - minimum 3 years.
- Profound understanding and previous experience of RF, Cellular, SS7 and IP networks and protocols.
- Excellent knowledge in internet and internet communications.
- Previous hardware product management experience - advantage
- Intelligence / SIGINT background – advantage.
- Academic degree in engineering, communications or computer science – Mandatory, MBA – advantage.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English. Further languages – advantage.
- The position involves around 25% travel abroad.