Junior Backend Developer- C#.NET
Hiring manager: a
Verint Cyber Intelligence is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
We are looking for a .Net/C# developer on server side, to join our Servers development team.
You will have the opportunity to participate in developing state of the art security technologies, and benefit from high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
· Contributing to the implementation of new product features, improving existing product features, while adding performance and software quality metrics to our codebase
· The team will work with latest technologies of .Net/C# Server side, SOAP/REST & TCP HTTP protocols, Kafka and multi threading.
Key skills and requirements:
· 1-2 years of experience in .Net/C# development server side
· BSc, Software Engineering or other related degree
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software design and development
· Experience with SOAP/REST & TCP HTTP protocols
Nice to have skills:
· Experience with WCF, Windows services and Open sources tools
· Experience with Kafka & Non SQL databases