Hiring manager: Shiri Klein
We are looking for a talented UX designer who specializes in complex applications and mobile systems, both a leader and a team player!
- Be part of the UX Design for all Customer Engagement suite products.
- Work and coordinate with multiple teams throughout the entire product life-cycle for design and development of new and existing user interfaces.
- Help building standards and guidelines for user interface design.
- Leverage research methodologies and techniques.
- Produce multi-platform wireframes and prototypes.
- Communicate all aspects of work coherently to all project team members.
Back to Search Results
- A minimum of 3 demonstrated years of UX designing for complex web-based systems in a technology software organization.
- Multi-Platform experience including web applications for desktop and mobile devices.
- Experience working in continuous integration environment and Agile development methodologies.
- A Problem solver.
- A team player, with great interpersonal relations. Able to listen and accept constructive feedback.
- Ability to manage tasks according to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prototype designs using sketch - is an advantage.
- Experience with conducting usability-testing sessions.
- High level of English, both verbal and written.
- A university degree in a related field (Factor Engineering, Cognitive/ Applied Psychology/ Interactive or visual design).
- Eager to learn and evolve!