Senior Java Developer
Verint Cyber Intelligence is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
Our projects are extremely interesting, working directly with our strategic customers. You will work on projects from the requirements stage till the deployment at the customer's sites.
Our projects are very challenging, include FE, networking and BE elements of the product as well as storage, UI and analytical tools.
Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and drive. You’re a team player with a positive attitude, someone who is passionate about development. You have at least 5 year of experience in functional programming and formal education in computer science (or the equivalent). You’re also a tenacious self-starter and determined problem solver.
· A / BSc in Computer Science / Software Engineering
· Professional experience 5+ years developing in Java
· Experience in OOP / OOD
· Experience in Hibernate
· Ability to quick entry to existing code
· Ready to travel abroad once a quarter
· Fluent English
Bonus Points If You Have Experience In
· Experience in C#
· Knowledge in WPF/WinForms
· Knowledge in MVVM
· Knowledge in SQL
As a Senior Java Developer, You Will
· Have an opportunity to participate in developing state of the art security technologies, and benefit from high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
· As part of our R&D team, you will have a unique opportunity to have 360° involvement, from initial requirements analysis through developing phase until the deployment in the field, at customer locations all over the globe.