System Integration Engineer - Relocation to Singapore
Verint’s Delivery team plays a significant role in delivering IP communication and cyber intelligence solutions to our customers.
Starting in the design and planning stages and until Verint systems reach full production at our customers’ premises.
The technical expert engineer performs integration between the product’s subsystems at the applicative level, while integrating its applications to the system, virtual/physical infrastructure and networking equipment.
In addition, he plays a significant role in assuming professional services activities such as complex problems analysis and debugging , customer facing and site management.
Join us for a challenging, dynamic and global atmosphere in our offices offshore.
Relocation is for 1-2 Years.
- Relocation duration à1 to 2 years.
- M.Sc or B.Sc – a must!
- Over 5 years of experience in system engineering and/or system integration roles.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V) and storage solutions.
- Practical experience with enterprise server hardware
- IP Networking knowledge and hands on experience (LAN, WAN) – Big advantage
- Familiarity with SQL and DBMS (Sybase, MS SQL, MySQL) – Advantage
- Linux, Big Data, Containerization, Virtualization, Storage systems, IP protocols.
- High ability to deep-dive into technical details of an architectures.
- High level of planning skills, driving people and execution is required
- Development focus and scripting capabilities – BIG ADVANTAGE
- Excellent customer facing communication skills (verbal and written) in English, Presentation skills.
- Expertise in vast spectrum in technologies from 3rd party infrastructures to application features and configurations.
- Provide an holistic view of complex systems and solve complicated cross platform problems
- Work closely with sites and customers and participate on site activities
- CAN DO approach