Java Team Leader
The Verint Cyber department is looking for an experienced Java team leader to take part and drive the development of our next generation Cyber Security product which is already deployed in a variety of customers worldwide.
The role combines both creativity and professional challenges, and involves working with product management, architects, development teams, QA, integration and project management.
Leading a team of software engineers in an innovative, fast-paced and integrative environment, you will be managing development processes throughout all program phases. from the planning stage, through execution – including design, development, integration and release – until deployment and support on site. while meeting schedules and quality objectives. You will lead developers in Israel and abroad working with best practices and latest technologies.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Java team leader
- Experience in developing complex applications in Java/J2EE Server Side using Spring framework.
- Excellent understanding of JVM performance, profiling and optimization.
- Experience with Big Data technologies: Hadoop, Apache Spark, Elasticsearch (ELK), Flink, Kafka and similar.
- Experience in the Linux environment.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent with honors.
- Excellent communication & leadership skills.
- Curious and innovating mentality with ability for agile work environment.
- Experience in the cyber security domain
- Experience building and deploying large scale, low-latency data processing systems
- Hands on experience with tools like Jira, Jenkins, Git, Confluence etc.