We are looking for true technology leaders to join the Architecture family in building the next generation of cyber intelligence solutions.
We are a strong team of architects that design and lead the generic line of products and customer-specific architecture solutions.
Our market represents diverse technical challenges. It is our job to provide our customers with the best information, in a timely manner, enriched and insightful, collected from a variety of sources.
Our team is passionate about what we do, and we always strive to improve by learning and exploring new technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead scoping, system requirements and design activities with internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Actively participate in Presale processes providing a high-level solution and efforts estimation.
- Track & Identify relevant new technologies in the market and push their incorporation into the product through research and proof of concept activities.
- 5+ years of technical leadership/architecture roles.
- 5+ years of experience in software development management.
- Proved experience with architecting, developing and deploying complex, large-scale systems.
- Strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong knowledge in a variety of technologies such as Big Data (Kafka, Spark, HDFS), Databases (Relational, NoSQL, Redis, Mongo DB, Elastic), Cloud Computing and Micro services Architecture.
- Experience in Agile environment .