Talent Acquisition Partner
WE LIVE, BREATHE AND SPEAK INTELLIGENCE
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner that can excel in a fast-paced high-technology environment with demonstrated experience in sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing and candidate relationship management. This position plays a critical role in ensuring that the best possible talent will be hired through partnerships with the Business Leaders and Hiring Managers.
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for finding talents of technology experts. You will be providing recruitment support for all operations in our CIS office in Bucharest. The role will focus on our priority growth areas like Softwares Developers, Architects, GUI Developers, System Integration Engineers among others. This role will build and maintain client relationships and will interface with business leaders to deliver qualified talent to fill critical roles and provide market intelligence to drive recruiting business outcomes.
· Accountable for end-to-end recruitment process for Verint Romania
· Works with the IT team to determine current and future employment needs for existing positions as well as new ideas and concepts
· Takes part in all phases of the recruiting process, including interviewing and filtering candidates for open positions, follow-up, reference checks, extending job offers and preparation of final contracts as maybe required.
· Map role criteria define position description and document specifications
· Builds pipeline by engaging passive candidates through social media
· Creates network by participating in informal career fairs at colleges, universities, high schools, and community organisations.
· Organise advertising efforts for open positions including but not limited to Facebook, job boards, newspaper, and other forms of advertising
· Follows laws, policies, and procedures
· Research into competitors, and the marketplace and the best recruitment practices in the industry.
· Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit, and skills-set compatibility
· Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries
· Provide reports as per set guidelines
· Promote Verint as one of the “best places to work.”
Key Skills and Requirements:
· 3+ years of technical recruiting experience with a proven track record
· Degree in Psychology, Communication, social science or relevant degree preferred.
· Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language
· Strong interpersonal skills; ability to relate to and interact with people in a friendly, professional manner
· An experienced interviewer with the ability to assess candidates
· Commitment to the Verint’s mission and a willingness to promote the values of the company
· Highly organised and detailed orientated with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
· Understanding the IT terminology and industry