Verint is looking for a talented Java Developer to join the Webint & Fusion Group.
The Webint & Fusion Group is a leading provider of software intelligence solutions worldwide, aspiring to create synergy between state of the art technology and top-notch intelligence experts to meet or exceed our customers’ objectives.
The Java Developer will join the Project Delivery Department and act as the Product Delivery Manager for a customer.
As a product delivery manager, the developer will assume a challenging position to provide full tailored solution starting from the design phase, through the execution of the solution (server side and front-end), ending with a working tailored solution fitting the customer needs.
This position is highly dynamic and involves trips to customers for content scoping, solution design, and on-site implementation.
- University/College degree in CS or similar – a must
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Java/J2EE
- Back-end / Server side orientation – required, Additional experience in Frontend/React - an advantage
- Databases and SQL experience
- Design Patterns and Object oriented programming
- Multithreaded architecture
- Ability to understand & analyze an existing code
- Excellent English, verbal and written communication
- Design experience – both high level and detailed design
- Familiar with following technologies: J2EE, Tomcat, Jboss, Jetty, BPM, SOLR/Elastic search/Full-Text Search, JMeter, SQL server, POSTGRES, ETL engines, BI, Linux, React.
- Experience in military/para-military intelligence related systems.
- NLP, predictive analytic, machine learning background.
- Experience with customer facing environment .