Senior C# Developer
Why the best and the brightest come to Verint for careers in high tech.
Leader in Cyber security, Open Source Web Intelligence, communication Interception.
We are a recognized leader in the enterprise and security intelligence markets, and our solutions are used by more than 10,000 government and commercial organizations around the globe, including over 80% of the Fortune 100.
Verint is a growth company with more than 4,800 dedicated professionals, offices worldwide, and $1.158 billion in revenue for the year ended January 31, 2015.
Verint Systems Bulgaria EOOD is looking for a Senior C# Software Engineer,to join our talented and highly professional team who are developing our market leading, innovative and cutting edge cellular telecommunications products, which are used to safeguard people around the world.
• Research, design and development for cutting edge cellular communications solutions on the Windows platform
• Development environment: C# / WPF / XAML / MVVM / .NET 4.5 / TFS / GIT with Visual Studio 2017 / xUnit.net / Nsubstitute / Entity Framework / Reactive Extensions / Microservices / zMQ, Protobuffers (Training provided for areas that you’re not familiar with)
• Working as part of a Scrum team
• Carry out peer coding reviews
• Mentor and coach other Engineers
• Design major parts of the software
• Introduce new techniques and libraries
• Help to guide the evolution of the product
• Implement components with maintainability, testability and performance in mind
• Working closely with other Scrum teams
• Take part in the company’s Innovation Initiatives
• Continuous learning and personal development using the 70/20/10 model
• Training program and a unique opportunity to gain experience and a set of skills in the field of Cyber security and web intelligence;
• Opportunity to gain experience in an Agile environment;
• You will be able to set a start of your own professional career;
• You will take part in various international projects;
• You will work in a friendly environment, with flexible working time and motivated colleagues;
• Get experience in working with top customers in the world;
• Work with mixed international teams;
• Fresh fruits, snacks and drinks;
• 25 days paid vacation and work-life balance;
• Tennis table, football table, relax room in the office;
• Additional many social benefits;
• Good remuneration package.
• BSc or equivalent in computer science or related field
• At least 4 years of experience with C#
• Advantageous, but not essential:
• Knowledge of GIT
• Knowledge of unit testing
• Knowledge or automated testing
• Some knowledge of WPF and C++ (Managed & Unmanaged)
• Knowledge and experience of Scrum and Agile development techniques (TDD, Pair Programming etc.)
• Knowledge and experience of other Microsoft Technologies (ASP.NET, WCF etc.)
• Passion for Software Development and technology in general
• Hunger to learn and continuously improve
• Excellent English
• Good communication skills
• Able to work effectively as part of a team