Test and Integration Automation Engineer
Be a part of a brand new business unit, in a global company, in the area of Cyber Security.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer, experienced in working with advanced developers in designing, building and maintaining sophisticated applications preferable in Cyber Security. You are the worst nightmare of developers and their biggest hero in the end.
The tasks include:
• Propose structures for the build environments and make sure the developers follow the procedures.
• Set up (automatic) build environments.
• Responsible for the release management, continuous development and continuous integration
• Participate in the design of the system and network architecture of the products developed by the team.
• Be responsible of tools and procedures for the continuous integration process and the internal collaboration platform.
• A total of 5+ years’ experience in a professional role within an R&D or software development environment.
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar role as DevOps or lead developer or release manager with an overlapping responsibility.
• Broad set of technical skills being able to understand development, QA, operations and the management
• Experience in deployment and continuous integration of the development environment based on Subversion, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo or something similar
• Experience with Jira (Atlassian suite)
• You have some experience or affinity with mobile software solutions
• Experience with networking.
• Good knowledge of Linux OS administration
• Good knowledge of databases like MongoDB and/or MySQL
• Good experience with Python and/or Perl scripting
• Excellent English skills – written and verbal
• Self-motivated, people oriented and great team worker
• Knowledge of Linux (Redhat and derivatives or Debian and derivatives) package management system.
• Experience with VMWare Virtualization and its automation
• Knowledge of PKI principles and related applications.
• Advanced network analysis and network forensics capabilities.