System Engineer- Cyber intelligence team
What you will do:
- Lead the technical development of the Cyber intelligence team.
- Be responsible for the product/project life cycle: Customer needs analysis, Conceptual design, detailed design and production along with leading the required reviews and create documentation.
- Work closely with the R&D development teams, product owners and sub-contractors, in a matrix environment, both local and abroad.
- Lead and manage complex integration and testing processes involving hardware, software/ firmware and mechanics.
Back to Search Results
What you should have:
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a System Engineer in the areas of Cellular, RF, HW design, mechanical design and System integration.
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering or equivalent, M.Sc. – Advantage.
- Experience with Electrical, Mechanical and RF design.
- Proven ability to write technical documentation in English
- Willingness to travel (10%, about one week per quarter).
- English - High level, including technical.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Customer oriented approach, customer facing experience .
- Highly committed and responsible, independent and able to take initiative.
- Wide system view with deep technical understanding.
- High matrix management capabilities, ability to lead and motivate the others.