Systems Engineer (Tier 2)- Infrastructure
The Systems Engineer will provide the engineering, configuration, installation, maintenance, and upgrade of our global systems infrastructure, including servers, storage and virtualization.
Provide operational technical support with regards to Windows, Storage and Virtualization.
The role will be more systems focused but will require some basic knowledge of network administration. The role will require an individual who will work closely with other members of the wider IT Services and Infrastructure team but who is also comfortable working individually as and when required.
Occasional work outside standard business hours as part of an on-call rotation may be required.
Come and join us for a challenging role in a global company
Be a part of top technological interesting projects and work internally & externally.
Israel Office Based with 5-10% travel required
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a Systems Engineer /Systems Administrator
· Knowledge and experience of Windows Server Platforms (platforms including Active Directory, DNS, Group Policies and security controls)
· Exchange server administration and troubleshooting knowledge
· Experience of Virtualisation (especially VMWare and/or Acropolis)
· Experience of Microsoft Azure/ Office365 environments and administration
· Previous roles within an ITIL framework- advantageous
· Scripting capabilities