Senior Hardware System Engineer
Share this position
If you want to join a company that develops cutting edge products, provides innovating technological solutions for the cellular telecom market, is a leader for wireless solutions whose main vision is to create a smarter and safer world. Then we are for you.
What will your daily work be like?
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of the system, from definition to delivery as a product and also ongoing products support
- Work together with different design teams including SW, HW, FW, RF and other stakeholders to ensure the overall system architecture is aligned with product requirements
- Being the decision maker for complicated multidisciplinary designs
- Facilitate planning and development process from requirements definition through POC to detailed design
- Plan, lead and manage complex integration and testing processes involving hardware, software / firmware and mechanics
- Prepare SOW and liaise with contractors to deliver complex sub-systems
- Ensure that off-the-shelf components meets product requirements
What do you need to apply?
- BSc in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or similar, MSc is an advantage
- At least 2 years of Mix Signal/ RF board design experience
- At least 2 years of design experience with multi-disciplinary cellular telecommunication products or similar
- At least 3 years of experience as System Engineer or Architect
- Good English
- Good Communication skills
- Project management skills
- Organised and able to work independently
- Hardware architectures and system design
- System design from concept to product completion
- Software, hardware and firmware requirements specifications
What can we offer you?
- Great environment
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Platform to continuously innovate and improve