Project System Engineer
If you want to join a company that develops cutting edge products, provides innovating technological solutions for the cellular telecom market, is a leader for wireless solutions whose main vision is to create a smarter and safer world. Then we are for you.
What will your daily work be like:
- Oversee all phases of solution life cycle from presale, concept design, implementation, production, testing and integration.
- Serve as single point of technical authority on different company representation levels
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome project risks, and produce reports for management and stakeholders
- Understand customer needs and requirements, adapt or customize the solution in accordance with those requirements and stand within the limits of the proposal compliance.
- Carry end to end responsibility for an on-time delivery of a fully functional high quality product.
What do you need to apply:
- BSc or equivalent in Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in a technical role in a High-Tech company
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent English both written & spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous work experience in telecom company
- Highly committed and accountable, independent and able to take initiative
- The candidate should be organized and clear in communicating plans, requirements, results and information
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Very good problem solving and analytical skills
- Perform well under pressure and capable to prioritize in the presence of high work load
- Wide system view with deep technical understating
What can we offer you:
- Great environment
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Platform to continuously innovate and improve