Hiring manager: Tamir Blecher
Verint is a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software.
Our broad Intelligence-Powered Security product portfolio is deployed in over 100 countries and are helping governments to prevent terror, crime and cyber threats. And We are proud to help make the world a safer place.
We are looking for a Devops engineer to work together with our application developers and integration teams to power the infrastructure needed to support our ambitious goals:
- Design and implement new tools and technologies working with cutting edge open-source software projects.
- Build a fast, reliable, and stable infrastructure while constantly improving our infrastructure using Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins and Hashicorp tools.
- Developing automated processes to deploy, manage, configure and scale our applications in different environments all over the world.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Strong experience in coding in one of the fowling languages: Python, Java, C# etc.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Devops/SRE/Production engineer
- Strong experience with Linux based operating systems
- Experience with Configuration management tools – Ansible / Puppet / Chef
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment tools – Jenkins, Jenkins pipelines, Docker, K8S, infrastructure / configuration as code.
- Ability to self-learn new development languages quickly