e-book: A Practical Guide for Cyber SOC Success
This easy-to-read, graphic e-book presents everything you need to know about building and operating an intelligence-driven Security Operations Center (SOC).
The e-book is divided into five chapters:
- Motivation – the drivers that motivate CISOs across sectors, to build an intelligence-driven SOC.
- Elements – the pillars that stand at the core of an intelligence driven SOC: people, processes and technologies.
- Intelligence – an intelligence-driven SOC uses multi-source intelligence and advanced analytics tools, embraces automation and adopts a proactive approach to threat hunting and investigations.
- Alternatives – evaluate different SOC strategies, considering key parameters such as security effectiveness, operational efficiency and total cost of ownership.
- Decision – the factors and associated costs of the different SOC alternatives, to help the decision-making process.