The Data Breach Epidemic Report
The Data Breach Epidemic Report provides our analysis of the major data leaks of 2018 and includes important key trends we identified based on ~5B leaked records we have detected and analyzed.
In order to identify and analyze the major breaches that occurred in 2018, our analysts have been continuously monitoring activities on the Dark Web, closed hacking communities and other sources, to uncover indicators of breaches and data leaks.
The report covers:
- The Biggest Data Breaches of 2018
- An overview of the data leaks obtained from underground sources in 2018
- Real-life examples of attacks
- Key trends include: the increasing distribution of “Combo Lists” and the demand for region specific leaks
- Analysis of Exploitation Methods – the hackers’ most popular ways to exploit leaked data